The Marler Blog
If you're interested in outbreaks of food-borne illness and litigation--and WHO ISN'T?--I highly recommend the Marler Blog. Here's a description of the author, attorney William Marler:
Bill has focused his practice on representing individuals, mostly children, in litigation resulting from E. coli, Salmonella, Shigella, hepatitis A, and other food-contamination cases, and has represented victims of nearly every large foodborne illness outbreak across the country. He has represented individuals against BJ's Wholesale Club, Chili's, Chi-Chi's, ConAgra, Dole, Excel, Golden Corral, KFC, Sheetz, Sizzler, Supervalu, and Wendy's, as well as other food companies and restaurants.
It's like a Who's Who list of restaurants NEVER to visit and food brands NEVER to buy. Thanks, Bill!
His blog is super-lively and there are scores of sub-blogs, like the Mad Cow blog; the Listeria blog; the Norovirus blog; and the Cyclospora blog.
Truly, I recommend:
- because apparently there aren't enough common dise...
- Creepy Canadian workplace safety ads
- The Hysterical Pregnancy: Internet Panic
- The Marler Blog
- In Which I Learn a New Term
- Famished pack of dogs maul German tourist in Italy...
- Like Whole Foods Isn't Scary Enough
- On Acute Subdural Hematomas
- Stocks are Up, Prions Still Misfolded
- North Korean Rocket Launch?
- Thank You, President Obama
- Beware of Public Restroom Soap
- I'm Disappointed in Switzerland
- Solid security
- Panic Attack: Think Global, Act Local
- ▼ March (15)