A space rocket launch, or a missile experiment? This is a repetition of an old story, but it is also a new story each time. Of course, the US and ROK had to conduct the biggest ever mock-war joint military operation just a few inches off the coast of North Korea with all kinds of man-of-wars and state-of-the-art mass killing machines, while N.K is playing with the space rocket/missile threat. As the super conservative, super neoliberal South Korean government makes North Korea increasingly hostile to everyone and everything, tension is building up; and even South Koreans who are normally quite accumstomed to this kind of "face off" are getting antsy. The media constantly talk about how N.K.'s new & advanced rockets may be able to fly across the Pacific and reach the US west coast. As if, really.
- because apparently there aren't enough common dise...
- Creepy Canadian workplace safety ads
- The Hysterical Pregnancy: Internet Panic
- The Marler Blog
- In Which I Learn a New Term
- Famished pack of dogs maul German tourist in Italy...
- Like Whole Foods Isn't Scary Enough
- On Acute Subdural Hematomas
- Stocks are Up, Prions Still Misfolded
- North Korean Rocket Launch?
- Thank You, President Obama
- Beware of Public Restroom Soap
- I'm Disappointed in Switzerland
- Solid security
- Panic Attack: Think Global, Act Local
- ▼ March (15)